This 15mm x 110 thru-axle adapter allows modern mountain bikers to quickly secure their bike on any traditional 9mm fork style bike mount. PRODUCT DETAILS - 15mm x 110mm - Axle is not included - Built in safety tabs - Durable black powder coat finish TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 0.70 lbs - Dimensions: L 4.50” x W 1.25” x H 4.00”
- Fits all Yakima crossbars except 86-inch - Sold in sets of 4
Yakima SKS (Same Key System) Lock Cores secure all lockable Yakima rack systems, cargo boxes, and accessories. It's your gear, keep it that way. - Fits all lockable accessories - Includes 2 SKS Cores and matching keys - 2 keys included plus a control key
Thule's Load Bar End Caps are replacement end caps for rectangular load bars.
Thule One-Key Lock Cylinders fit virtually all Thule rack feet, cargo boxes, bike trays, and accessories to safely secure your valuable bikes and rack components. Also, the Cylinders within each pack are matched so that the same key opens all the locks.
The TC2 Thule Wheel Tray End Caps are compatible with the following Thule Wheel Trays: Thule 594 Sidearm, 594XT Sidearm, Thule 599XTR Big Mouth, Thule 589 Velo Vise, Thule 590 V2, Thule 590R V2 Recumbent, Thule 591 Long Tray Classic, Thule 517 Peloton, and the Thule 518 Echelon. • Sold as a set of two • Replacement parts for broken or lost end caps
Swagman's RV Horizontal Bike Bag quickly and easily covers up to 2 bikes on a hitch-mounted rack. It's made of water-resistant polyurethane-coated nylon, and it has cinch straps and a large zip opening for a streamlined fit.
- Great for storage or transportation - Alloy construction - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Adapts female specific and full suspension frames to be easily hung on car rack carriers - Locking ends ensure a firm hold on the bicycles seat tube and head tube for a secure fit - Makes transporting an unconventional frame by car rack much easier - Extends from 21.5" to 31" eye to eye
Saris' Locking Hitch Tite adds both stability and security to your hitch rack. It tightens up the interface between your rack and hitch to combat swaying and it locks your rack to your vehicle. It fits 1-1/4 and 2-inch threaded hitch-tites and is compatible with the 200/500 Series T-Rax, all Thelma racks, standard-model Cycle-Ons, and all the T-Bones racks (each sold separately).
$49.95 - $54.95
The RockyMounts HotRod is a do-it-all truck mount for bikes with 12x100, 15x100, and "Boost" 15x110 thru-axles.
$11.99 - $79.95
Use the RockyMounts Lock Cores to secure your belongings, whether you're using the TieRod, PitchFork, TailPipe, LiftOp or any other RockyMounts rack. Each pack of Lock Cores comes with two keys and one, two, four, six, or eight lock cores.
$29.99 - $34.95
RockyMounts' Locking Quick Releases are so super-smooth, you'll probably want to put them on your bike wheels. Alas, that's not exactly what they're for. Use the Locking Quick Release to upgrade an old RockyMounts rack or, for those of you who give your racks a lot of use, replace a worn-out quick release on any model of RockyMounts rack.
$147.99 - $160.00
- Outer pad is constructed of 600D + PVC. A durable denier fabric with herringbone weave and DWR treatment for water repellency - Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate from rub and wear marks - Raised bumpers facing into the truck box seat most frames snugly preventing bikes from coming into contact while shuttling - Raised square pads along the outer tailgate (small pad only) offer the additional security of holding forks in place - When the shuttle gets steep and rowdy, secure frames down with a Velcro-backed webbing loop and strap system - Grommet system offers the ability to lock bikes - Storage pocket - Two sizes - Small - 39.5" x 57" wide with 5 straps, Large - 47” x 61” wide with 6 straps
We've all had a friend like The Dirtbag at some point in our lives. He's cheap and a little rough around the edges. Not the kind of guy you'd want to introduce to your business associates, but he's dependable and always makes for a good time. The Dirtbag is the most affordable rack on the market, it's easy to use and can be easily bolted to just about anything.
The locking threaded hitch pin comes and 8’ security cable allows you to lock the rack to vehicle, and the cable allows you to locks bikes to rack and/or vehicle.
A fork hitch for bike transportation that allows for versitle mounting options on any flat surface. - Pre-aligned positioning for easier fork installation - Remove Boost 15 x 110mm insert to accommodate 20mm axles - Easy mounting to any flat surface - Rust-free Aluminum construction - The platform is 3.75 x 1.5" and the holes are 3" center to center Compatible with following: 15 x 110 mm (Boost, silver insert) 15 x 135 mm (Borealis, Fatback, 9zero7 + other Fat Bike forks) 15 x 142 mm (Salsa + others) 15 x 150 mm (Rock Shox Bluto Fork + others) 20 x 110 mm
- Powdercoated steel body with 9mm skewer & hole in handle for padlock
Page 1 of 1