Fattie, big-boned—titles aside, just think of Roval's Traverse SL 29 mountain bike wheels as wide. The reason is behind this simple: With a wide, 30mm internal carbon rim, these wheels dramatically increase both stability and traction, which all boils down to more control. The extra width allows for more tire volume, which means more suppleness in the ride quality. And not only this, but the ample width also better supports the tire, meaning that you'll experience less "burping" when riding tubeless. These wheels also include the Roval tubeless plug system, which is an easy and super lightweight solution for tubeless setups. At the front hub, you'll get a thru-axle design with 15/20mm compatibility (end cap options included), and at the rear, the hub features DT Swiss internals for lightning-quick engagement and acceleration. And to top everything off, these wheels are hand-built to ensure a painstaking attention to detail.
The incredibly light, extra-wide carbon fiber rims of Roval's Traverse SL Fattie 650B wheels let you scale the climbs and push the limits on the downs. Up or down, the 30mm internal rim width supports tire sidewalls better for increased volume, allowing lower pressures, more grip, less air burping, and a ride that feels like your bike gained an extra inch of travel. The sealed bearing hubs roll smooth as the terrain around you gives way to the blur. Connected, responsive, incredible. An entire vocabulary lesson of adjectives cloud your thoughts as you shove these stiff, wide hoops into a corner and they launch you out all the while begging for more. Momentarily, you sever your bond with gravity for the sweet sensation of floating. Upon touch down, solid, dependable, awesome rush into your mind. These words resound as you resume your connection to the soil, feel the quick engagement of the DT Swiss hub internals and rip on the pedals.
Want to ride faster? Check out Rolf Prima's Echelons and feel the speed. These hand-built aero wheels feature blade-like 31mm-tall rims with 16 paired spokes in front and 20 in back for slippery aerodynamics. The Echelons are light enough (1,715 grams) to make training partners tremble and make you ponder why your "favorite" hill is suddenly easier. Plus, these wonder wheels are strong enough for daily training and boast an aluminum freehub body to keep the weight down.
The 35mm internal width of the Baron MK3 brings Stan's unmatched traction and control to Plus tires. The Baron MK3 is optimized for 2.80 – 3.20-inch tires, and joins the Sentry and Major to offer the most rim width options for wider tires. The combination of a 35mm rim and Stan's patented ultra low profile sidewall means the Baron MK3 keeps you in control on even the most technical trails, while still rolling faster than conventional rim designs. Stan's low profile rim shape is also lighter by design, a great advantage for Plus wheels. Tubeless performance has never been as fast, easy, and reliable. The Baron MK3 brings out the most in your high-volume tires. - Maximum stability and control with 35mm internal width - Stronger, stiffer, and lighter 6069 alloy and rim shape - Patented bead socket tubeless technology means less rolling resistance and improved handling with high volume tires - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples - WideRight optimized for 2.80"-3.20" Trail tires
If you need just one wheel for on-the-spot repairs, this features both rim brake and disc brake compatibility.
$0.99 - $86.10
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
Quality Wheels Value Series Disc Front Wheel 29 SRAM 406 6-bolt / Sun SR25 Black
Convert Roval wheels with 142 or 142+ to be used with Boost spacing (110 /148mm) suspension forks and frames. - Kits include front and rear hub end caps, rotor spacers, and kit specific rotor bolts - Compatible with select MY13-16 Roval Wheels. Choose the appropriate SKU for each wheelset - Each conversion kit requires the existing rear wheel to be re-dished to center. Consult an authorized dealer to perform this operation
$21.95 - $29.64
- Proprietary 6mm thick (standard is 4mm) 7075 aluminum nipple offering the strength of a brass nipple while saving 20 grams per wheel, plus more pivot range at the spoke hole for reduced stress on spoke - Only for use with Torque nipple specific rims. Sold in bags of 36 nipples - T-20 Torx broach for pre-tensioning, 3mm flats for fine adjustment - See Tools - Wheelbuilding section for Atomlab Torque nipple tools
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs · Converts all Hope Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo front hubs to 20mm through axle hubs
$18.00 - $27.00
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
$25.95 - $25.99
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 46mm
$24.95 - $24.99
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 34mm
WTB's TCS Brass Valves are your key to the excellence that is tubeless wheels and tires. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch.
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Shimano / Japanese rear hubs with 135mm spacing - Type: Hollow Axle - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 146mm - 1 axle per bag
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Shimano / Japanese rear hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 174mm - 1 axle per bag
- Precision CNC machined 6061 aluminum axle nuts - Compare stock steel nuts at 44 grams versus alloy nuts at 16 grams
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: Joytech, Joy U, KK 10mm x 1, rear - Compatible with 10mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 17.0mm - Length: 13.8mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Joytech, Joy U, KK 10mm x 1, rear - Taiwanese rear hubs with 10mm x 1 axle
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: JoyTech, Joy U, KK 9mm x 1, front hub - Compatible with 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 15.0mm - Length: 12.8mm - 1 cone per bag - Note: O-ring / seal not included. COMPATIBLE HUBS: - JoyTech, Joy U, KK 9mm x 1, front hub - Taiwanese front hubs with 9mm x 1 axle
Origin-8's Torq Lite Track Cog Lock Ring 1.29" x 24 tpi with left-handed threaded thread is the only lock ring you need. Hardened threading and extra material make this highly durable to help you go the distance.
Salsa springs for Flip-Off skewers
Rim strips designed for Surly Rabbit Hole 26+. - Rim Strip Width (mm): 38 mm - Adhesive: No - Material: PVC - Wheel Size: 26" - Tire Diameter: 26"
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
$1.63 - $2.99
- Bladed Competition spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 190g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Page 1 of 1