An all-new take on the famous Camox Freebird, here's a ski that's gradually softened underfoot, with balanced torsion and a cool spirit ready for anything.
It is a ski for those who want to have fun in all conditions, which favors skiability over performance, and which offers a pleasant grip at the service of a benevolent rhythm. Forgiving and light, voluntary and progressive, the Camox Freebird accompanies all skiers towards a fairer and more balanced universe.
- Intermediate floatation: 95mm at the waist
- Classic medium camber: classic camber under the foot with intermediate ski/snow contact, balance between stability and manoeuvrability
- Intermediate flex along the entire length of the ski: performance and forgiveness
- Progressive front rocker and light rear rocker: pivot control, maneuverability, floatation off
- Progressive tail: secures support and facilitates pivoting
- Core: paulownia / mixed carbon & glass fiber
- ABS sidewalls except on tip