CushCore Gravel/CX Tire Insert Single (no valve)
CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration, and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
- The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants
- The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim
- Fits tire widths 33mm to 46mm and inner rim widths 19mm to 26mm
- Specially designed tubeless valve sold separately
- 1 CushCore Insert
- Installation Instructions