The Easton EA90 aluminum crankset is optimized for gravel, cyclocross, and road riding styles. It offers the versatility of the CINCH system for a variety of gearing combinations.
- EA90 alloy crank arms are lightweight and feature a matte black anodized finish
- CINCH direct mount technology is compatible with both 1x and 2x setups
- CINCH power meter compatible
- Bottom bracket and chainrings sold separately
- Number of Chainrings: No Rings, No Spider Included
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs, 135/142 Road Disc Hubs > 415 mm Chainstay, 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
- Crank Intended Use: Cyclocross, Gravel, Road
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace/Easton CINCH
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11
- BB Included: No