The Speedframe Pro Blocked Helmet has earned Virginia Tech’s best rating (5 STARS) in its Bicycle Helmet Ratings program. Designed with input from our pro mountain bike athletes, this top-tier open-face mountain bike helmet offers a market-leading feature set.
Top of that list is MIPS, which is designed to reduce rotational motion and redirect forces away from your brain should you crash. Dual-density Varizorb EPS bumps up that impact protection even further by spreading forces of impact across a wider area. The 360-degree fit system and Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle ensure a perfect fit every time you ride, and the buckle is a cinch to operate, even with gloves on. The XT2 liner is antimicrobial and manages odor while wicking moisture away from the head, and once it gets a little stinky, is easily removed and washed.
Goggles pair well with the Speedframe Pro Blocked Helmet too, thanks to the 3-position adjustable visor. If you’re looking for a performance-minded trail helmet, congratulations—you just found your new lid.
- MIPS added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Removable, washable XT2 liner is antimicrobial and manages odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Optimized venting with channeled, in-molded EPS provides efficient cooling
- Goggle compatible, 3-position adjustable visor
- 360° Fit System allows you to dial in your perfect fit every ride
- Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet's finish to peel
|Army / Large||191972661723||29341-532-L||210000024807|