Park Tool Rescue Tool Pod
The RTP-1 combines two ride-saving tools — the MTB-5 Multi-Tool and TPT-1 Tubeless Tire Plug Tool — into one ultra-portable package. The included tool holder securely holds both tools without adding excess weight, and can be mounted or strapped to most bike frames.
The MTB-5 packs 16 functions into one slim, tough folding multi-tool, making it the ideal companion for any trailside adjustment or emergency fix. Features a full set of hex wrenches and screwdrivers, a T25 Torx-compatible driver, and five specialty tools to aid in common on-the-ride repairs.
The TPT-1 is a handy carry-along tool for repairing small punctures and cuts in tubeless bicycle tires without removing the tire from the rim, getting you back on the trail in no time. The TPT-1 easily plugs the hole by inserting one of the 5 included vulcanized rubber plugs into the puncture. This shrinks the puncture down to a manageable size, allowing the tubeless sealant to do its job and reestablish a seal. The unique sliding plug retainer holds the plug in place and prevents it from being pulled back out as the tool is removed. Everything is stored in a compact package that fits easily in a saddlebag or backpack pocket.
Includes the following:
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 8 mm hex wrenches
- T25 Torx-compatible driver
- Philips #2 cross tip & flat head screwdrivers
- Chain tool (5 to 12 speed compatible)*
- Spoke wrenches (equivalent to SW-0 and SW-2)
- Presta valve core removal tool
- Disc brake rotor truing tool
- Disc brake pad spreader
*The MTB-5 will not peen Campagnolo 11, 12 or 13 speed chain rivets
- Dimensions: 3.1" x 1.8" x 0.8" (79 x 45 x 20 mm)
- Weight: 6.9 oz. (195 g)
- Replaceable chain tool pin (Part #985-1)
- Includes 5 vulcanized rubber plugs (refills available - part #2370K)
- Dimensions: 89 x 27 x 40 mm (3.5" x 1.1" x 1.6")
- Weight: 79 grams (2.8 oz.) with plugs
NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.