The bombproof solution to any road. With 650b compatibility and hyper-versatile geometry, expect to go from cruising asphalt to ripping flowy hardpack during commutes or triple digit days of groad. Got even bigger plans? A huge wack of contact points for bikepacking gear, racks, fenders, and pretty much anything else keeps the possibilities endless.
What sets the Solo apart
Adventure made simple.
- Think of the Solo as the ultimate "do anything" platform. Commuting? The tough as nails aluminum frame combined with contact points for bottles, racks, and fenders has you covered. Multi-day bikepacking epics on burly gravel? 650b compatibility allows for big'n'wide rubber for total gravel confidence—day in, day out. Go Solo, ride it all.
- Sure, the Solo isn't a mountain bike. But we tweaked and optimized the geometry to provide solid levels of stability and traction when you decide to roll some trail. The result is a "do everything" bike that's competent and wickedly fun on single track detours or steep gravel descents.
Built to last
- The best gravel bikes are the ones that last. That's why we optimized the Solo for toughness and simplicity. Expect the 6061 SL Series aluminum frame to survive the long haul. And future-proofed details like thru-axles, 650b wheel compatibility, and the option to add a dropper post sets you up with a rock-solid platform for years of groad, road, and big adventures ahead.
- Multi-faceted gravel/adventure bike
- Stable, fun handling
- Up to 5 water bottle mounts, depending on size
- Wide range 1x drivetrain for simplicity
- Dropper post compatible
|Top Tube Horizontal (mm)||520||540||560||580||605|
|Head Tube Angle (deg)||69.5||70||71||71||72|
|Head Tube Length (mm)||110||135||160||195||220|
|Seat Tube Angle (deg)||75||74.5||74||73.5||73|
|Seat Tube Length (mm)||414||452||490||528||566|
|Rear Centre (mm)||425||425||425||425||425|
|Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||70||70||70||70||70|
|Standover Height (mm)||742||771||800||836||867|
These figures are a rough guide only. Rider proportions, riding style, and personal preferences all factor in choosing the correct bike size. Rocky Mountain always recommends test riding and professional bike fitting at an authorized dealer.
|X-Small||152.5 - 165 cm / 5'0" - 5'5"|
|Small||157.5 - 170 cm / 5'2" - 5'7"|
|Medium||167.5 - 177.5 cm / 5'6" - 5'10"|
|Large||175 - 188 cm / 5'9" - 6'2"|
|X-Large||185.5 - 198 cm / 6'1" - 6'6"|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Rocky Mountain Butted 6061 SL Series Alloy. 1x Only. BB386 EVO. 12x142mm Axle. Flat Mount Disc. 700x40c & 650bx2.2 Compatible. Dropper Post Compatible. Fender Mounts|
|Fork||Rocky Mountain Carbon Gravel. 15mm Axle. Cargo 3 Pack & Fender Mounts|
|Rims||WTB ST i21 TCS Tubeless | 32H | Tubeless Ready - Tape | Valves Included|
Front: Rocky Mountain 15mm
Rear: Rocky Mountain 12x142mm
|Tires||F: Kenda Flitridge Pro DTC TR 700 x 40c | R: Kenda Flitridge Pro DTC TR 700 x 40c|
|Bottom Bracket||Rocky Mountain BB386 24mm Axle|
|Crankset||Sram Apex | 40T |24mm Spindle | XS-SM = 170mm | MD = 172.5mm Crank Length | LG-XL = 175mm Crank Length|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Apex 1|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM PG-1130 11-42T|
|Brakes||TRP Spyre | Resin Pads | F: TRP 160mm | R: TRP 160mm|
|Handlebars||Rocky Mountain Flare Drop|
|Tape/Grips||Rocky Mountain Gel Bar Tape|
|Stem||Rocky Mountain 31.8 XC | 7° Rise | XS = 60mm |SM = 70mm | MD = 80mm | LG= 90mm |XL = 100mm|
|Headset||Rocky Mountain | Sealed 36°x45° Bearings | 30.2mm x 41mm x 7.1mm Upper | 40mm x 51.8mm x 7.5mm Lower | 1.5" Crown Race|
|Seatpost||Rocky Mountain 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Rocky Mountain 148 Steel|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / X-Large||770416404050||B0266XL1||210000023036|