Your Bicycle Repair Experts - No job To Big or To Small
We are a full service bicycle shop with decades of experience servicing all makes and models. We’re proud to employ some of the industry’s finest bicycle mechanics, and we’re committed to providing our staff with continuous training and education. When you visit us for service, we’ll get to know both you and your bike, and we’ll help you make the best decisions for your cycling needs.
When you bring your bicycle to Two Wheeler & Ski Dealer for maintenance or repair, you’ll receive a thorough, accurate assessment, a free, no-obligation estimate, and reliable completion of all service. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
Nobody wants to be separated from their bike during peak riding weather. Unfortunately during the peak season our repair department gets very busy. Call our service department today to reserve a specific day for your repair. Bring it in the day before your scheduled repair day and we will get it back to you before the end of the day.
Service Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our tune-up packages. We strive to service your bike and return it to you as quickly as possible. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
- Standard Tune includes:
- Check & Adjust the following systems:
- -Bottom Bracket bearings
- -Wheel hubs
- -Spoke Tension
- Lube chain, Shift and Brake cables and housing
- Check & Adjust Tires and Pressure
- True Wheels
- Safety check and test ride
- General wipe down and cleaning
- Standard Tune Plus
- Drivetrain removal and ultrasonic cleaning
- Drivetrain reinstallation, inspection, and fine-tuning
$200 - $350
- Annual Tune plus complete disassembly and cleaning of bicycle
- Front Suspension Service - $200
- Full Suspension Service - $350
- (Parts not included)
Rear Shock Service
Starting at $45
- Remove Shock from bike and clean internals
- Replace required seals, O-rings and consumables parts (parts not included)
- Refill lubrication fluid
- Basic adjustment and sag setup
Custom Wheel Builds
Starting at $45
- We specialize in full custom wheel builds utilizing the best components in the industry from DT Swiss, Hope, Stan's, Velocity, 19, Profile Racing, Enve, Derby, White Industries, Paul and many more.
Starting at $150
- We love Restorations
- Complete frame up restorations
- Remove all parts and rebuild or replace along with servicing all mechanical systems
- Contact us and we will discuss your goals and price out your project.