The product designers at Sunday worked closely with Jake to nail down a grip that is perfect for him. Jake's grip comes in at 160mm and features a gradually increasing rib width. This grip can be run either way, depending on which side you prefer. The grip also features a tapered core for comfort.
A classic knobby version of the Aitken signature tire. Traditionally a more dirt-specific tire but the tire’s fast rolling center tread allows it to be used on all terrains. - 20 × 2.35 only Single ply casing
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
The Graduate sleeve is the replacement sleeve for the Graduate peg that's made from long lasting, fast sliding plastic. - Sold singly
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Mike Aitken's original signature seat size and shape.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield brake drops the two ordinary (and confusing) brake springs and replaces them with one central spring that applies the same force to each arm, requiring no additional adjustment. This makes assembly incredibly easy–just bolt it on and go. The brake arms are designed to maximize stiffness and save weight without adding excessive cost. By die-casting the arms and using shared tooling to make each side, the Springfield meets all of the original design goals, resulting in a very powerful and affordable brake.
Tom Dugan’s signature grip features a timeless coil pattern, along with a feather design across the heavy wear areas. By using two molds you’ll notice feather angle symmetry once they’re installed. Par Ends included.
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
Page 1 of 1