Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
• Sealed cartridge bearings • CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum cups with laser etched logos • 26.4mm & 27.0mm races included • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 • Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm • Cup Diameter: 30.2mm • Race Diameter: 26.4mm • Stack Height: 42.5mm • Size: 1-inch • Black or Silver • Weight: 110g including lock nut
$29.99 - $35.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Threadless Headset is made of light and durable aluminum and boasts smooth and long-lasting sealed cartridge bearings. It also sports nice laser-etched logos.
- Forged, CNC machined aluminum cups and race - Micro angular contact sealed bearings - Duron X: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 - Stack: 27.5mm/13mm - Color: silver - Weight: 94g
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and a nylon top cover - Hammer: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 12.8mm/11.9mm - Color: Black - Weight: 149g
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and an alloy top cover - Mallet: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm - Color: Black - Weight: 150g
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
$15.99 - $26.00
These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work. - Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA - High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes - Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only - Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes - King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes
This is the Top Cover for the Cane Creek 40 Series ZeroStack headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
The 40-Series is the workhorse of Cane Creek's headset line-up. Representing the balance of performance, durability and value, the series incorporates all the features necessary for a robust, lightweight, long-lasting headset. Zero stack uppers press into the head tube with very little stack height. Zero stack cups press into the head tube with very little stack height. - Sealed black oxide bearings - Steel crown race with integrated seals - Compatible with straight 1-1/8-inch steerer tubes - Bearing Type: Cartridge - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 - Lower Stack Height: 4 mm - S.H.I.S Lower: ZS44
Cane Creek's Aheadset is a simple, affordable solution for your headset needs. • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 12 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6-26tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 22 mm • Weight: 205 g
$9.00 - $12.99
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
Page 1 of 1