For the rider who wants a higher durability level of protection for the high-risk downtube region of their frame. Perfect for preventing acute damage plus wear and tear on the downtube.
Downtube protection provides great benefits starting from the aesthetics side, right over to the functionality/durability of the bike. Bike protection kits are high-quality polyurethane films that are applied to the downtube of the bike to protect it from scratches, rock chips, and/or scuffs caused by trail debris, rocks, and other elements while out on the trails and shuttling. All RideWrap protection accessories have been designed to give riders leading coverage for their dollar.
All RideWrap protection kits are made with high-quality, bike-tested RideWrap materials that feature durability, stain resistance, self-healing properties, and a 10-year warranty.
- Gloss clear film
- Nearly twice as thick as our regular film
- Fits all makes, models, and sizes
- Designed around mountain bike geometry
- The Essential Downtube Kit includes protection for downtube and extra pieces to provide approximately 10% frame coverage
- Made in Canada with high-quality RideWrap materials
- Kit is packaged with instructions, pre-install cleaning wipe, install solution concentrate, squeegee, microfiber cloth, and RideWrap sticker sheet